Real Estate Investment Management
Fund Management Services:
- Management of Bank Collective Trusts
– Bank collective trusts offer significant advantages over
other types of pooled fund vehicles for most institutional investors.
NewTower was established in 2005 as a Maryland trust company to
enable it to manage the Multi-Employer
Property Trust (MEPT), a large core real estate fund and bank
collective trust. NewTower has the specialized expertise, systems,
and knowledge to manage trusts holding real estate and other investments.
- New Fund Creation – NewTower
is experienced at creating and managing tax efficient fund structures
designed to meet specific investor objectives.
New Tower’s advantage in fund management
is based on:
- An effective investment decision-making
process through NewTower’s Trust Real Estate Investment
Committee, overseen by the board-level Trust Investment Committee.
NewTower's Investment Committees also provide an independent review
of investment recommendations of third-party investment advisors.
- An industry-leading valuation model
- Experienced staff and advanced processes and
procedures for fund accounting, reporting, cash management,
and trust custody, all specifically adapted for the management
of real estate and other real asset portfolios.
- A customized investment reporting and
analysis program that provides managers a deeper understanding
of a fund's performance drivers.
- Leading edge information technology
that supports NewTower’s primary functions in investment
decision-making, accounting, performance, reporting, and valuation.